Detailing Packages at Lexus of Kelowna in Kelowna, British Columbia
Premium Detailing for your Premium Vehicle
“On the Run” Package – $59.99
Exterior hand wash and dry, complete interior vacuum, clean instrument panel, clean windows inside and outside, clean tires and wheels and apply tire dressing, deodorize vehicle.
Executive Package – $299.99
The “On the Run” Package PLUS: power washing of wheels, fenders and undercarriage, vacuum trunk area, shampoo floor carpets and fabric surfaces, shampoo carpeted floor mats, clean and treat interior vinyl/leather surfaces, clean contamination from exterior paint surfaces and apply a wax treatment.
Presidential Package – $449.99
The “On The Run” & Executive Packages PLUS: a 5-step paint restoration process to revitalize the paint to its factory lustre.
New Vehicle Services
Guaranteed to protect your paint against fading or oxidation:
- Bonds to the surface to completely seal the paint.
- Creates a smooth, durable finish that protects your vehicle against the harsh Canadian environment.
- Protects and enhances your vehicle’s clear coat with no requirement for waxing or reapplication.
- Preserves the look of your vehicle and its resale value.
Guaranteed to protect your fabric from staining:
- Ensures easy clean-up of spills to avoid permanent staining.
- Penetrates each individual fiber to repel moisture and dirt, while the treated fabric remains open and breaths.
- Will not alter the color or texture of your fabric or leave any residual odor.
The Control Module is a new environmental approach to battling rust. It’s a microprocessor that generates a repetitive pulsing surface current which reduces the oxidation of metal. The current is distributed to both sides of the car’s sheet metal panels, including the floorboards and above the window line. Even areas that conventional products cannot reach, such as the roof and inseams, are protected with this method. Scientific studies show that the Corrosion Control Module can reduce the rate of corrosion by up to 99.7%.
Undercoat Protection is specially formulated to preserve a car’s most vulnerable, high-impact areas. It seals out moisture and protects against road salt. It’s pliable so it won’t crack, peel or chip.
Plus, it acts like a blanket helping insulate against extreme hot or cold, and deadens road noise and vibrations. You get a quieter ride while your vehicle’s metal is guarded from moisture and debris.
Tire and Rim Protection helps prevent and reverse the damage caused by on-road hazards, and includes:
- Flat tire repair
- Tire replacement
- Tire mounting, balancing and installation
- Damaged rim replacement
Our services cover original and replacement tires and will help you with tire change and towing costs. Your coverage is totally transferrable, there is no deductible, and you are not pro-rated.